This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: recent testsuite additions
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Takashi Yoshii <yoshii dot takashi at renesas dot com>, "macro at codesourcery dot com" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:01:52 +0000
- Subject: RE: recent testsuite additions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140803233714 dot GL23728 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
I'm working through the test failures that I introduced with the FPXX
ABI patch and am slightly confused about which MIPS targets are supposed
to use 'traditional' ELF or not. A number of failures are due to the fact
that I only fixed up the traditional ELF expected output files but a target
like mipsisa32-elf is not marked as using traditional ELF in mips.exp.
I thought the difference between traditional and non-traditional was between
linux and irix but I'm not sure I have understood the distinction correctly.
I'll work through updating the non-traditional expected outputs for several
tests in the meantime.