This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Universality of nop
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Christian Svensson <christian at cmd dot nu>, Hesham Moustafa <heshamelmatary at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:38:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Universality of nop
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F4F786 dot 1010809 at oarcorp dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1408201806220 dot 47852 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1408201816140 dot 63770 at arjuna dot pair dot com>
On 8/20/2014 5:18 PM, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2014, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Aug 2014, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>> Or did we just get lucky
>>> 17 times? :)
> See also gcc/gcc/configure.ac@r214168:4341, selecting a "nop"
> for testing gcc_cv_as_dwarf2_debug_line.
Thanks. Hesham and I will check into adapting that for the RTEMS testsuite.
> brgds, H-P
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985