This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Skip ld/lto tests if plugins is disabled for binutils?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 12:59:24 +0930
- Subject: Re: Skip ld/lto tests if plugins is disabled for binutils?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140812131443 dot GM7047 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <201408141448 dot s7EEmG30005211 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com>
On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 04:48:16PM +0200, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> Needed for (gdb and) sim too? It seems to have broken all
> simulators, or at least those for arm-eabi, cris-elf, d10v-elf,
> frv-elf, h8300-elf, iq2000-elf, m32c-elf, m32r-elf, m68hc11-elf,
> mcore-elf, mips-elf, mn10300-elf, powerpc-eabisim, sh-elf,
> v850-elf like so:
I did build gdb and sim to test the patch, but just x86_64-linux.
The difference is that --enable-plugins is now the default. I think
all the sim targets you list would have failed previously if you'd
configured with --enable-plugins. For now, please configure them with
Australia Development Lab, IBM