This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] stateful handling of input flags, take 2
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, amodra at gmail dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:03:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] stateful handling of input flags, take 2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87sil6u72y dot fsf at x240 dot local dot i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me>
Am 08.08.2014 um 21:14 schrieb Ulrich Drepper:
> Alan suggested to add one pair of push/pop options to handle the state
> of the options responsible for input file handling instead of adding an
> individual option for some of the options.
> I've implemented this in the patch below. Minimal amount of new code,
> documentation included. OK to apply?
thanks for this. Would it be possible to implement this for gold as well?