This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add typedefs for bfd_openr_iovec functions
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 17:47:45 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add typedefs for bfd_openr_iovec functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <yjt2oavyj2i9 dot fsf at ruffy dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com>
On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 09:59:58AM -0700, Doug Evans wrote:
> - I put the CODE_FRAGMENT in its own comment, not sure whether there
> were any conventions to do otherwise. Let me know if/how you'd like
> this done differently.
Putting the typedefs in a CODE_FRAGMENT doesn't look very nice in
opncls.texi or bfd.info. I believe they would be best placed in the
synopsis of bfd_openr_iovec, and without comments.
Australia Development Lab, IBM