This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [aarch64] Use better dwarf2 encoding factors
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 15:41:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [aarch64] Use better dwarf2 encoding factors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E2AEB3 dot 6030706 at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> These constants were copied from the 32-bit ARM port. But for AArch64, we only
> have 32-bit instructions, and (even for ilp32) 64-bit frame related stores.
Yes that is correct about ILP32.
> Using the proper factors results in smaller unwind info.
>From my point of view this is fine.