This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [SH] Fix PR 10378
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 19:26:57 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [SH] Fix PR 10378
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1406877169 dot 820 dot 16 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
Oleg Endo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The branch relaxation stuff on SH has been broken for a while. A while
> ago PRs and patches have been submitted but never applied, it seems.
> Attached is the patch by Takashi Yoshii that fixes PR 10378.
> Tested with 'make' for target sh-elf.
> make check RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=sh-sim" looks OK, too.
The patch is OK. Thanks for reminding us.
I've just committed it.