This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] or1k: fix warnings about unsigned constants
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Philippe De Muyter <phdm at macqel dot be>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Stefan Kristiansson <stefan dot kristiansson at saunalahti dot fi>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 13:20:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] or1k: fix warnings about unsigned constants
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1403186967-15963-1-git-send-email-phdm at macqel dot be>
or1k-desc.h:260:73: error: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90 [-Werror]
or1k-desc.h:263:73: error: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90 [-Werror]
or1k-desc.h:270:4: error: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90 [-Werror]
Fix that by adding 'u' at the end of those constants.
I have applied your patch, but... or1k-desc.h is a generated file. The
correct solution is to fix the source that was used to build this file
and then regenerate it. Unfortunately I cannot find where these
constants come from. Perhaps somebody will be able to enlighten me.