This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Restore timestamp field of PE executables for compatibility
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Linda Zhang <lindasc at qq dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:22:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Restore timestamp field of PE executables for compatibility
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201406190229386560938 at qq dot com>
> Since nobody replied Bug 16887 for a month,
> I'm submitting this patch with the goal of starting a new discussion.
I am very sorry for dropping the ball on this issue. Since there have
been no objections from anyone else, I have decided to go ahead an apply
your patch. I made one small change however - I skipped the renaming of
the insert_timestamp field to strip_timestamp. I saw no need for this,
and by removing this change fewer files were affected.