This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: using linker symbols in assembly .S file
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Kameron Larsen <kroylar at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:40:22 +1030
- Subject: Re: using linker symbols in assembly .S file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAO+8wm_ELRNG1PKCFVom4PUN2PMLSJwHYnWi8p4i4D907iq-DA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 04:43:30PM -0700, Kameron Larsen wrote:
> However, I can use objdump -d on the u-boot
> binary to see that the value being filled in for _text is not
> 0x40000000 but instead some other number.
Are there dynamic relocations on those locations?
Australia Development Lab, IBM