This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- From: Christian Groessler <chris at groessler dot org>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 13:17:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: 65816
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANW-Qq7jyberXCJJssOU1XcEOkT6rT8aXRpO1eTL8A-miot4mQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20D600D3-3CEE-40B6-B0EB-70ACD19A81CB at adacore dot com> <CANW-Qq4EyvAy-1jYBNA6r+fJG8+y7gWDHcO4mX4w7fCu5=FR9g at mail dot gmail dot com> <2AB0967D-60D1-40D2-B07E-B408D7C87102 at adacore dot com>
On 11/29/13 13:02, Tristan Gingold wrote:
On 29 Nov 2013, at 12:57, eljedi . <email@example.com> wrote:
The w65 is only for fun during my free times (hombrew on snes)
I'm interested in gas (ASM). Why do I need an old version of binutils?
Support of w65 has been removed in August 2005.
It was when non BFD_ASSEMBLER support had been removed.
If you want to re-activate it you'd need to adapt it to the
current gas internals.