This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, avr] Set data section's LMA to AT> text instead of end of .text
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, chertykov at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:23:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, avr] Set data section's LMA to AT> text instead of end of .text
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131118124055 dot GC4043 at atmel dot com> <528A35DA dot 1070901 at redhat dot com> <20131119061952 dot GA2108 at atmel dot com>
It does work if the input section is assigned to the .text output
section - it doesn't if gets assigned to the text MEMORY region.
Umm - can you provide a small example for us to examine please ?