This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, nios2] Nios2 Linux emulation (for 2.24)
- From: Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 00:07:46 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, nios2] Nios2 Linux emulation (for 2.24)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5289E483 dot 3010102 at codesourcery dot com>
On 2013/11/18 äå 05:57, Chung-Lin Tang wrote:
> Hi Sandra,
> As I told you earlier in the internal list, I'm shifting the start of
> the .text location by one page on Nios2 Linux; I'm trying to not touch
> the bare-metal nios2-elf config, so the logical thing to do is to
> separate the emulations.
> I hope to get this into 2.24, which should be the first actual release
> with nios2 support, lest more chaos ensue later.
> 2013-11-18 Chung-Lin Tang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * emulparams/nios2linux.sh: New emulation file.
> * configure.tgt: Add nios2*-*-linux* emulation case.
> * Makefile.am (enios2linux.c): New emulation entry.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
Committed to master and binutils-2_24-branch, notified Sandra ahead.