Re: binutils-cvs commit announcements

Fred> And yes, I understand that it's being done on a per-push basis, rather
Fred> than per commit as before, so either choose the first commit or last
Fred> in the case of more than one, and add "plus 6 more..." or send N
Fred> emails for N commits? This is how it was before, after all.

It's not totally trivial.

If you like I can send you the script and you can send a patch to
implement what you want.  I'm fine with putting it in.

Fred> My 2c. It just seems a shame as before you could see what they were up
Fred> front and ignore the uninteresting ones. Now you either have to open
Fred> all of them and read everything, or ignore the lot. I was reading
Fred> certain commits before, but now I could only do it based on the
Fred> author, which isn't useful if the commits are in the form of a
Fred> supplied patch.

I find it much more convenient to just pull and then "git log" according
to the whim of the moment.

Tom