This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:11:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOo9OeXSz_8zBeUH6h3W-zTg8tJe21pC-z1oGedtUo8+0Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <878ux2syxz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <874n7qsy8l dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOqXiB7qboijK-y7u2EsWQOcvssEH6gzgWnw8D0=D6bxqQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 6 November 2013 17:01, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 6:46 AM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Tom> I'm looking into the bug.
>> I checked in a patch which should fix at least the second instance and
>> the "dirname" thing. I made post-receive-email only use the fallback
>> list for branch creation and deletion, which seemed reasonable to me.
> Another problem. Checkin no longer shows up in bug report:
FWIW it seems to work for gdb but not binutils:
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro