This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: git is live
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 07:30:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: git is live
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877gd5iyaz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOo9OeXSz_8zBeUH6h3W-zTg8tJe21pC-z1oGedtUo8+0Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>>>> "HJ" == H J Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
HJ> I can't push my branch:
Actually, the push did go through.
binutils-gdb.git uses the post-receive and update hooks.
These hooks can't prevent a push.
HJ> remote: fatal: Invalid revision range
HJ> remote: dirname: missing operand
I'm looking into the bug.
HJ> * [new branch] hjl/pr12639 -> hjl/pr12639
FWIW this is how you can tell it worked.