This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH][ARM]Binutils command line support for Cortex-R7
- From: "Terry Guo" <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- To: <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "Richard Earnshaw" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:52:50 +0800
- Subject: RE: [PATCH][ARM]Binutils command line support for Cortex-R7
- References: <email@example.com> <512742AD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Richard Earnshaw
> Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 6:04 PM
> To: Terry Guo
> Cc: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM]Binutils command line support for Cortex-R7
> On 22/02/13 02:36, Terry Guo wrote:
> > Hello,
> > This patch intends to implement initial command line support for
> > Cortex-R7 in Binutils. Is it OK to trunk?
> > Tristan - Can it also be backported to the Binutils 2.22 branch
> > please, after approved for trunk?
> OK for trunk and (as Tristan says) for 2.23.
I am trying to apply this patch to 2.23, but find we need to do ChangeLog
rotation like rename current ChangeLog to ChangeLog-2012 and then put my
changes to new file ChangeLog. What's the correct way to rotate ChangeLog?
Is it enough that just rename files? Thanks.