This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch 6/9] Nios II port, ld support
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:58:49 +1030
- Subject: Re: [patch 6/9] Nios II port, ld support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <510789D0.email@example.com> <5112AB12.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 12:12:18PM -0700, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> On 01/29/2013 01:35 AM, nick clifton wrote:
> >Hi Sandra,
> >>2013-01-24 Sandra Loosemore <email@example.com>
> >> Andrew Jenner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >> Based on patches from Altera Corporation.
> >> ld/
> >> * Makefile.am (enios2elf.c): New rule.
> >> * Makefile.in: Regenerated.
> >> * configure.tgt: Add case for nios2*-*-*.
> >> * emulparams/nios2elf.sh: New file.
> >Please could you add an entry in ld/NEWS mentioning the new support.
> That's now in part 10 of the patch series. Were there additional
> comments on this part, or OK to commit? (This is the last piece
> still awaiting approval.)
Australia Development Lab, IBM