C99 macros

Hi,

It has been pointed out that the use of the C99 macros PRIi64 and PRIx64 (in opcodes/aarch64-opc.c) may cause the build to fail in an environment where there is lack of C99 support.

I am considering to eliminate the dependency on this C99 feature by replacing PRIi64 and PRIx64 with some alternative approach in the AArch64 port. Before doing that, I wonder what the general policy is about coding the binutils using C99 features. Interestingly, I didn't find any other port includes the inttypes.h header file (not to say the use of PRIi64 and PRIx64).

Thanks, Yufeng