This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed] MIPS: microMIPS clean-ups
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 06:49:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [committed] MIPS: microMIPS clean-ups
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <email@example.com> writes:
> This is what I committed.
The reason I said "a lot of the hunks are OK to commit, as follows",
and then approved individual hunks, was that those hunks were OK
to commit without further ado. You seem to have assumed instead
that everything was OK to commit unless I had a specific comment
But leave it as it is. It's my fault for not communicating clearly
enough, and most of the other hunks were bikeshed stuff.