This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PGP signing key?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Brett Neumeier <bneumeier at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:49:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: PGP signing key?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I notice that the release tarball on the gnu.org ftp site is signed by
a PGP key with ID 4AE55E93, but this key is not present on the pgp.net
hkp server pool. Where can we find that key?
Sorry for the long delay in responding to your email. The key can be
found on keys.gnupg.net:
% gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys 4AE55E93
gpg: requesting key 4AE55E93 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
gpg: key 4AE55E93: "Tristan Gingold <email@example.com>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg: imported: 1