This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA 1/8] New port: TI C6x: Remove "gdb" from noconfigdirs in configure.ac
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:36:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA 1/8] New port: TI C6x: Remove "gdb" from noconfigdirs in configure.ac
- References: <4E26380A.email@example.com>
On 07/20/11 04:06, Yao Qi wrote:
> This patch is one of patch set to add a new port (TI C6x) in gdb. In
> this patch, "gdb" is removed from noconfigdirs in top-level configure.ac.
> OK for gcc and binutils?
I think this qualifies as obvious once a gdb port has been approved.