This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Linking against armlink produced ELF for armv6-m (thumb only) CPU
- From: GusSabina <gussabina at yahoo dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:49:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Linking against armlink produced ELF for armv6-m (thumb only) CPU
- References: <4C5FEFEB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C6021C8.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm getting the same error...
What ARM Build attribute is explicitly causing this error? How should it be
Matthew Gretton-Dann-2 wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 18:42 +0300, Heikki KerÃnen wrote:
> The basic issue seems to be that we are treating an object with
> no .ARM.attributes section as one where all the attributes take their
> default value (0 or "") and not one which has all the attributes set to
> undefined (as if a TAG_nodefaults attribute was present).
> I have raised the following bug in BugZilla to address this:
> Matthew Gretton-Dann
> Principal Engineer - PDSW Tools
> ARM Ltd
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Linking-against-armlink-produced-ELF-for-armv6-m-%28thumb-only%29-CPU-tp29387210p31998893.html
Sent from the Sourceware - binutils list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.