Re: about relocation of split symbols

On 01.07.11 09:30, Aurelien Buhrig wrote:
> I will take a look at ppc relocs. I think I will also need HA/HI
> relocs type, it will at least help relaxing 24bit immediate into sign
> extended a 16-bit.

Just another data point (on the other side of your word size) to
supplement Alan's sage advice:

http://opensource.cqu.edu.au/cgi-bin/info/info2html.cgi?(as.info)AVR-Modifiers)

The "avr-as" syntax differs from the "@h", "@l", and "@ha" used on powerpc
(with lis & addi or lis & ori), but the effect is similar.

Hopefully that's of some interest.

Erik

--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when you
looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.