This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Update rebuild rules in non-automake directories.
- From: Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>, gcc-patches at gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:23:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: Update rebuild rules in non-automake directories.
- References: <20090628183334.GA5401@gmx.de> <20090728181748.GA3134@gmx.de> <email@example.com>
At Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:03:34 -0600,
Tom Tromey wrote:
> It seems a little odd to have a rule to rebuild aclocal.m4 when there is
> no rule to rebuild configure. Are you planning to add that? (I don't
> think this affects whether the patch is ok -- it is still an improvement
> over the present situation.)
You mean --enable-maintainer-mode doesn't already do that?