This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFA: re-merge dwarf2.h with src
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:48:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFA: re-merge dwarf2.h with src
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "H.J." == H J Lu <email@example.com> writes:
H.J.> Do we need both dwarf2.h and elf/dwarf2.h? Shouldn't we remove elf/dwarf2h
H.J.> or just include ../dwarf2.h?
Yes, I am going to submit the src patch today.
There is only one dwarf2.h in the gcc tree.