This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFA: re-merge dwarf2.h with src
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:40:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: re-merge dwarf2.h with src
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Tom Tromey<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> There was a recent commit to the src copy of dwarf2.h.
> This patch pulls it over to the gcc repository.
> 2009-07-09 ?Jakub Jelinek ?<email@example.com>
> ? ? ? ?* dwarf2.h (enum dwarf_location_atom): Add DW_OP_implicit_value
> ? ? ? ?and DW_OP_stack_value.
Do we need both dwarf2.h and elf/dwarf2.h? Shouldn't we remove elf/dwarf2h
or just include ../dwarf2.h?