This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] Add discriminator support to gas .loc directive
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 17:53:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add discriminator support to gas .loc directive
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <49ED7B85.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <49F16BFA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4A49F5A4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4A4E3005.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nick Clifton wrote:
>> * dwarf2.c (decode_line_info): Ignore DW_LNE_set_discriminator.
> Approved - please apply.
Gary, are you at a keyboard right now? We could use this patch going in
ASAP so we don't have to delay releasing new cygwin binutils. Pardon me for
taking a slight liberty, but if for any reason you can't do it straight away
I'd like to commit it for you; I'll wait 15-20 minutes to hear back from you
before I do anything.