This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: sunos 5.9 - build - vxworks_before_parse defined but not used
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Poor Yorick <org dot sourceware dot binutils at pooryorick dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:02:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: sunos 5.9 - build - vxworks_before_parse defined but not used
- References: <email@example.com>
I ended up just commenting out the offending functions. Here is a function containing the patches I applied to the source tree to compile on SunOS 5.9 (google helper: Solaris 9):
Oh well, if that works for you then OK. I could not reproduce the problem
locally, so unless this issue occurs again then I will just consider it to be
one of those things.