Patch submission requirements.

  Hello All:

  I'm preparing a patch adding binutils support for some newer Texas
Instruments msp430 8-bit microcontrollers.

  I'm currently have a patchset working on 2.17 that I'm trying to port to
2.18.50. The main author of the patch is unknown, but I'm trying to find
out who could be. So far I'm treating that information as public domain so
I hope it can be relicensed to GPL after my modifications.

  As I've been told on the #gcc development channel, I need to fill in some
forms before I'm able to add any contribution upstream. Hence I'm asking
here to know what the requirements are. I haven't found any document
related to this on the web [1] or on the main documentation [2], so I'm
just applying common sense:

  Â Applying cleanly.
  Â Don't break anything.
  Â Don't fix if it's not broken.