This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Updating libtool in GCC and srctree
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc at mlists dot thewrittenword dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com, schwab at suse dot de, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:44:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Updating libtool in GCC and srctree
- References: <20070310021517.GF58330@mail1.thewrittenword.com> <200703122303.QAA07597@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 04:03:52PM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> configure:15448: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_GCJdnl
Where'd that come from? Wherever it is, it's a bug. Maybe someone
checked in a typo to the configure file. "dnl" is a comment start
token in autoconf (that's a very rough approximation of the situation).
> I am not sure why I get this, nothing else seems to be requiring
> m4_pattern_allow. If I don't use any -I options on aclocal it works and
> then I get a different error from autoconf (about TL_AC_GXX_INCLUDE_DIR
> being possibly undefined). I think I want the -I options though.
Yes, you always want to match ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS from Makefile.am.