Re: Updating libtool in GCC and srctree

> So, you need to run aclocal with:
>   $ aclocal -I ../config -I ..
>
> --
> albert chin (china@thewrittenword.com)

Thanks, that helps a lot.  For libstdc++-v3 I actually needed "-I ." as
well in order to find linkage.m4 so maybe "-I . -I .. -I ../config" is
the best option list to use on aclocal calls in the GCC tree.

libjava is the only subdir I can't seem to get configured with the new
libtool:

$ aclocal -I . -I .. -I ../config
$ autoconf
configure:15448: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_GCJdnl
      See the Autoconf documentation.

I am not sure why I get this, nothing else seems to be requiring
m4_pattern_allow.  If I don't use any -I options on aclocal it works and
then I get a different error from autoconf (about TL_AC_GXX_INCLUDE_DIR
being possibly undefined).  I think I want the -I options though.

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com