Re: top level makefile.in

2002-09-29  Andrew Cagney  <ac131313@redhat.com>

	Revert below (note that src does not contain Makefile.tpl):

And _that_ comment isn't true.  At least as of a few minutes ago,
/src does contain Makefile.tpl.  Hmm, I see Nick has been hacking on
Makefile.in too, which is now a generated file.
Per my reply to Nathaniel, the proposed fix to all this is currently waiting on a clear to go, from binutils.

Andrew