Re: [revised patch] ns32k gas/bfd cleanup

At 04:12 PM 7/31/2002, Ian Dall wrote:
Nick Clifton writes:
 > [...]
 > Approved and applied.  I also fixed a few minor formatting issues,
 > such as comment style, etc.

Thanks. Sorry about the extra effort.

The gas code for this port still has code for both bfd and non-bfd
assembler. The bfd assembler is the default and the other hasn't been
tested in a very long time. Is it appropriate to remove that code
now? It would certainly make parts of it more readable.
Does BFD_ASSEMBLER work for a.out?  I tried that with the VAX gas
and failed utterly.