This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Linux/mips is broken now
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, seufer at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de
- Date: 31 Jul 2002 12:29:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: Linux/mips is broken now
- References: <20020731122739.A27595@lucon.org>
On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 12:27, H. J. Lu wrote:
> The current binutils is broken on Linux/mips. There are at least 2
> 1. mips*el-linux/mips*-linux are now 32bit by default in BFD. But ld
> still includes 64bit ELF/MIPS emulations.
> 2. Why aren't n32 included in mips*el-linux/mips*-linux when 64bit
> BFD is selected?
I saw some of these the other day as well.
I'll see what I can do as far as patches...
I don't want a pony, I want a rocket