This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Linux/mips is broken now
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: seufer at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:27:39 -0700
- Subject: Linux/mips is broken now
The current binutils is broken on Linux/mips. There are at least 2
1. mips*el-linux/mips*-linux are now 32bit by default in BFD. But ld
still includes 64bit ELF/MIPS emulations.
2. Why aren't n32 included in mips*el-linux/mips*-linux when 64bit
BFD is selected?
Thiemo, could you please fix them?