This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, arm] Support for Thumb PLT entries with interwork
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Adam Nemet <anemet at Lnxw dot COM>, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:32:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, arm] Support for Thumb PLT entries with interwork
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
I don't think this should have gone in yet.
I've been in some discussion (off-line) with Adam concerning it. I'd like
whatever we do in this respect to be compatible with the EABI, and it's
still not clear what we want to do for that here.
*If* we decide that this is how the EABI should do things, then the code
is probably OK; but I'd rather we made that decision first than had yet
another potential incompatibility.