This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
i960-* and b.out
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: BINUTILS at sources dot redhat dot com, Ralf Corsepius <corsepiu at faw dot uni-ulm dot de>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:31:35 -0500
- Subject: i960-* and b.out
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- Reply-to: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
I know that unfortunately a lot of i960 tools defaulted to b.out
for the default name but this oddity is causing unnecessary
issues with at least the RTEMS configurery. Is there an easy
way to change this so it defaults to a.out like everything else?
Would this cause grief?
Or am I missing some trivial thing like using the wrong ld
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985