This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS bfd: MIPS16 support and no-PIC fixes inelf64-mips.c
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Jul 2002 16:49:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS bfd: MIPS16 support and no-PIC fixes inelf64-mips.c
- References: <20020720222432.GI397@rembrandt.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 15:24, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> Hi All,
> this patch adds some (untested) MIPS16 support to elf64-mips.c, fixes
> some no-PIC related relocation handling and does some code cleanup.
OK, except for the MIPS16 bits. I'd like you to test those before
checking them in so if you can remove those bits...
I don't want a pony, I want a rocket