This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS bfd: n32 ABI support
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Jul 2002 16:47:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS bfd: n32 ABI support
- References: <20020719213323.GH397@rembrandt.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 14:33, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> Hi All,
> this adds n32 ABI support to bfd.
> Tested for mips64-linux, mips-linux, mips-elf targets without new
> 2002-07-19 Thiemo Seufer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.am: Add n32 ABI support.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
> * config.bfd: Add n32 vectors to mips64*-*-linux* targets. Treat 64
> bit vectors for mips*-*-linux targets as optional.
> * configure.in: Add n32 ABI vectors.
> * configure: Regenerate.
> * elf32-mips.c (mips_elf32_object_p): Reject n32 ABI files.
> * elfn32-mips.c: New file, n32 ABI support.
> * targets.c: Add n32 ABI vectors.
You're missing BFD_RELOC_32_PCREL, I just copied the support from
elf32-mips.c and it appears to work. Can you make that change before
checking it in?
The other two are just fine.
I don't want a pony, I want a rocket