This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: copy_private_bfd_data in bfd/elf.c question
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>, reva at cup dot hp dot com,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Jul 2002 18:54:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: copy_private_bfd_data in bfd/elf.c question
- References: <200207231608.JAA01509@hpsje.cup.hp.com><20020723161555.GA24921@nevyn.them.org>
> The patch looks safe to me, so I agree with Nick - it should go on the
> branch. We're a little behind schedule anyway.
> Nick, could you take care of this, or should I? I don't have the
> original patch.
I will take care of it.