This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch for nlmcode.h to show the copyright tag on >=NW4.x
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: eflash at gmx dot net, keresztg at sch dot bme dot hu
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Jul 2002 11:29:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch for nlmcode.h to show the copyright tag on >=NW4.x
Hi Guenter, Hi Gabor,
> 2000-11-19 Gabor Keresztfalvi <email@example.com>
> * nlmcode.h (nlm_swap_auxiliary_headers_out): Swapped the order of
> the MeSsAgEs and CoPyRiGhT tags to make >=NW4.x NLM loaders to
> show the Copyright string.
Approved and applied.
Only two years late! Sorry about that. This patch seems to have
slipped through the cracks. I have tested and applied it both to the
mainline and the new 2.13 branch.