This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] MIPS64: A 32-bit address range fix
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at ds2 dot pg dot gda dot pl>
- Cc: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Jul 2002 10:47:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] MIPS64: A 32-bit address range fix
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.96.1020710193816.19879Ffirstname.lastname@example.org>
> I've written of it previously. The output is as follows:
> output is:
> /tmp/cccELvwu.s: Assembler messages:
> /tmp/cccELvwu.s:88: Warning: la used to load 64-bit address
> /tmp/cccELvwu.s:100: Warning: la used to load 64-bit address
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/981007-1.c, -O0
> and similarly to other optimization levels. I think it may be specific to
> my version of gcc. I'll check and fix it later. If it's applicable to
> the current version, I'll submit a fix, otherwise I'll just provide
> updated versions of gcc 2.95.4 at my site (since the version is not
> maintained anymore).
I've not seen this so I'm imagining it is specific to your version.
I will not carve gods