This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA:] Use refcount in SH ELF backend
- From: kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: amodra at bigpond dot net dot au
- Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 20:24:13 +0900
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Use refcount in SH ELF backend
- References: <20020706095758.GF30362@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au>
Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 04:50:54PM +0900, kaz Kojima wrote:
>> This patch makes 32-bit SH ELF backend to use refcount.
> This part of the patch looks good. If it wasn't for the following,
> I'd give the OK to commit.
>> This patch affects SHMEDIA code for which I can't do enough
>> tests, so should be checked by SH5 experts.
> I'm no SH expert, so you'll need to wait for one of the SH
> maintainers to approve it.
OK. I'd like to wait it. Thanks for reviewing.