This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA:] Use refcount in SH ELF backend
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 19:27:58 +0930
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Use refcount in SH ELF backend
- References: <200206290805.g5T85MN08606@r-rr.iij4u.or.jp>
On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 04:50:54PM +0900, kaz Kojima wrote:
> This patch makes 32-bit SH ELF backend to use refcount.
This part of the patch looks good. If it wasn't for the following,
I'd give the OK to commit.
> This patch affects SHMEDIA code for which I can't do enough
> tests, so should be checked by SH5 experts.
I'm no SH expert, so you'll need to wait for one of the SH
maintainers to approve it.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre