This is the mail archive of the binutils@sources.redhat.com mailing list for the binutils project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

AW: ld --auto-import for cygwin and libtool


> > I have debugged, but currently I can't find the reason. I have to study
> more the
> > internals.
> > Perhaps you have an idea ?
>
> Oh, and to add to that - if you haven't been using the libtool fro y website
> with the auto-import ld, that might explain the symbol errors you reported
> to the libtool list recently :].
>
Do you have updated the libtool in the meantime from 1.4 to 1.4.1.
I remember I have downloaded libtool 1.4 and  this don't work. With 1.4.1 it
works.



> Rob
>
> > Ralf
> >
> >
>
>


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]