This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Your latest bfd/ld chehck in doesn't look very good
- To: trix at redhat dot com
- Subject: Your latest bfd/ld chehck in doesn't look very good
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:00:33 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Your latest bfd/ld checkin doesn't look very good. For one thing,
ld/emultempl/stringify.sed was removed long time ago. I have no
idea why you brought it back. See how STRINGIFY is checked/used in
ld/Makefile.am and ld/configure.in. I removed it again.
2001-05-24 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* emultempl/stringify.sed: Removed again.