This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: debug_frame dumps
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: debug_frame dumps
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:36:48 -0400
- CC: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010516092910.A26873@redhat.com>
> The tabular debug_frame dumps are, IMO, useless.
They're extremely useful for debugging eh_frame unwinding and gcc's
dwarf2-based target backends, though, which is what I wrote them for.
In those cases, it doesn't matter how the tables are generated, only
what they are for a given pc.