This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
"Instruction being put into a sepcified location"
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: "Instruction being put into a sepcified location"
- From: xinant at cognigine dot com (Xinan Tang)
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:56:29 -0700
- Organization: Cognigine Corporation
How to put an instruction into a specified location (within a .text)?
For example, if I want to put the following instruction,
MOV R0, 0x2000
into the memory location (.text + 0x20), i.e., the 0x20th location
in the text section. How can I do this using Fixups or Frags?
Dr. Xinan Tang Member of Technical Staff
EMail: email@example.com Cognigine Corp.
Voice: 510.743.4930 6120 Stevenson Boulevard
Fax: 510.743.4910 Fremont, CA 94538