This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: mn10300 assembler relaxation breaks dwarf2 debugging info
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: mn10300 assembler relaxation breaks dwarf2 debugging info
- From: amodra at one dot net dot au
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:15:20 +0930
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 02:21:13AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Ok to install?
No, it's not OK. The problem being that frag_more may close off the
current frag due to lack of space.